JOBERG2C – 20th April to 28th April 2018
Entries are open!
The Old Mutual joBerg2c is probably the best value 9 day stage race in the world – this is a big statement but don’t take our word for it ask our riders here!!! It includes the tangible and the intangible experience of riding your bike 900kms through private farms and remote lands across four provinces of South Africa from city to sea.
- Team entry fee – R41580
- Solo entry fee – R23960
Entries will close when full or on 31 January 2018.
The Old Mutual joBerg2c has a limited field to ensure a quality experience – please enter early to avoid disappointment.
Please read our refund policy carefully before entering.
Your entry fee includes:
- Nine days of trails and trails of happiness
- Eight race villages with tented accommodation (a two-man tent to share or if you are riding solo then a tent to yourself!)
- In addition you will receive a comfy mattress. You will need to bring your own single sheet, sleeping bag (-8deg Celsius), pillow and a thin blanket
- Three awesome meals a day plus stacks of snacks in between at some of the finest race villages you will ever experience hosted by local communities – including some of the finest mouth-watering Karan Beef steaks (please let us know if you have a special dietary requirement – we will try to accommodate you)
- Access to all the race facilities i.e. hot proper showers, bike wash facility, free Seattle Coffee etc.
- Extensive Medical support is included however you will need travel insurance in case of hospitalisation
- Full logistical support from Avis Van Rental who will transport your bag from race village to race village
- Water points / hydration zones – each day you will be treated to 2-3 water points along the route. These are not your average water points. People have been known to put on weight during joBerg2c because of the great food. You will not go hungry. We would however suggest that you bring your favourite energy bars / drinks along with you
- Awesome private route that you cannot ride any other time through hundreds of farms and rural communities
- Loads of other nice things that we will surprise you with.
Does not include:
- Accommodation before and after the event
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports
- Shuttle to the start in Heidelberg will be a nominal extra
- Massages and bike mechanic service (see the Service section for more information)
- Drinks from our race village bars (all funds go to schools).
Do Great Things – Ride South Africa