Get fit for joBerg2c with Coach Gavin
Get your own personal coach to guide you through the training for joBerg2c. The training program will include the following aspects:
- Personalised training program – rider programs will be designed according to the rider specific needs and will take into consideration factors such as available time, personal goals and ability
- Multi-dimensional program – riders will get a program that focusses not just on riding but on strength, power and endurance
- Weekly feedback – riders will be in contact with their coach weekly to get feedback on the previous weeks training, which allows for program adjustments where the need may arise
- Flexible program – riders will get a program that is flexible and accommodates illness, injury and unexpected breaks in training
- Recommended routes – riders will be advised on recommended race specific training routes in their area
- General tips – riders will get advice on topics such as nutrition, recovery and injury prevention, bike maintenance and on-the trail repairs.
R700 per 4 week block
1. Rider assessment (R950)
- Gym based strength assessment
- Power bike assessment
- Outdoor ride assessment
2. Supervised sessions
- Gym based strength sessions (R250)
- Power bike sessions (R120)
While Coach Gavin is based in Johannesburg his knowledge and tailored programme with regular skype/email correspondence could be invaluable if you are a little uncertain about being in shape for the event.
Email Coach Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org.