MIELE LAUNDRY SERVICE
Thanks to Miele Appliances you will be able to hand in your cycling kit twice along the way at no charge.
What does this mean?
It means that you will need a minimum of five sets of riding kit for joBerg2c*.
The race villages along the joBerg2c route offer three pick-up points along the way.
- Drop off 1 – Sterkfontein Dam (day 3)
- Rider numbers 1-175 A/B ONLY
- Delivered to Emseni Camp (day 4)
- Drop off 2 – Emseni Camp (day 4)
- Rider numbers 176-475 A/B ONLY
- Delivered to Clifton Prep (day 5)
- Drop off 3 – Clifton Prep (day 5)
- All riders
- Delivered to MacKenzie Club (day 7)
This is an independent service offered by the local communities sponsored by Miele Appliances.
Note the following:
- A maximum of three sets of cycling kit or 2kg’s per wash will be accepted by the collectors
- Only cycling kit – shorts, socks and shirts will be accepted
- Anything over and above the allowed 2kg’s will be charged for at a rate of R30 p/kg – this needs to be paid for using cash
- If your Miele bag is over filled your kit will not wash properly or dry properly so use your noggin
- Bookings are not required for this service.
* You can also supplement this with your own hand wash if you bring bio degradable detergent which means you could get away with less kit.