joBerg2c – 26th April to 4th May 2019
Att-10-tion all mountain bikers – joBerg2c will celebrate 10 years in 2019
Entries will open to the public on 10 June at 10 to 10 am with a 10 year special for 10 days.
10 year special until 20 June
- Team of two entry – R22320 per person
- Solo entry – R25650 per person.
Normal price from 20 June (Midnight)
- Team of two entry – R24800 per person
- Solo entry – R28500 per person.
The payment plan
The Payment plan is only available on the normal price entry fee. If you would like to take up the payment plan option then you will need to enter from 20 June onward.
It will require a 25% non-refundable deposit with equal monthly installments thereafter until 31 January 2019. The later you enter the more the monthly installments will be. No interest will be charged and the full amount on the normal price will be paid. NOTE: this option does not apply to people entering in a group of 10 or more.
Entering as a large group
If you enter as group of 10 or more riders enter there will be a further 10% discount.
In order to qualify for both the group and 10 year special (20% discount), all 10 riders need to paid in full by 20 June 2018. Should you enter after 20 June 2018 and pay after this date then only the group discount of 10% will apply.
Large groups will have tents grouped.
*All groups of 10 or more need to send firstname.lastname@example.org their details before entering. We will then activate their vouchers. All subsequent members who would like to get the group discount need to formulate another group of 10 before their group discount will be activated.
Entries are limited
joBerg2c has a limited field of 750 riders to ensure a quality experience – enter early to avoid disappointment.
joBerg2c is probably the best value 9 day stage race in the world – this is a big statement but don’t take our word for it ask our riders here!!! Four provinces, nine days, nine-hundred kilometres, joBerg2c is not for the feint hearted. You’ll push yourself and your team mate to your limits – crossing some of the most spectacular South African back road landscapes through private farms from Heidelberg to Scottburgh. You wouldn’t miss it for the world, right?
Your entry fee includes
- Your participation in the event – nine days of trails and trails of happiness
- Eight race villages with tented accommodation. A two-man tent per team or a tent to yourself if you are riding solo
- A comfy mattress. Bring your own single sheet, sleeping bag (-8deg Celsius), pillow and a thin blanket
- Three awesome meals a day, plus snacks in between at some of the finest race villages you will ever experience hosted by local communities – including some of the finest mouth-watering Karan Beef steaks (please let us know if you have a special dietary requirement – we will try to accommodate you)
- Access to all the race facilities i.e. hot proper showers, bike wash facility, and free Seattle Coffee
- Extensive Medical support. We will provide you with extensive medical support, but you must have the right insurance cover, and you must carry the necessary documents with you
- Full logistical support from Avis Van Rental who will transport your bag from race village to race village
- Water points / hydration zones – each day you will be treated to 2-3 water points along the route. These are not your average water points. People have been known to put on weight during joBerg2c because of the great food. You will not go hungry. We would however suggest that you bring your favourite energy bars / drinks along with you
- Awesome private route that you cannot ride any other time through hundreds of farms and rural communities.
Does not include:
- Accommodation before and after the event
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports
- Shuttle to the start in Heidelberg will be a nominal extra
- Massages and bike mechanic service (see the Service section for more information)
- Drinks from our race village bars (all funds go to schools).
For all entry questions contact email@example.com.