joBerg2c – 26th April to 4th May 2019
Att-10-tion all mountain bikers – joBerg2c will celebrate 10 years in 2019
We have good news and we have bad news.
The good news is that we are full, and the bad news, is that we are full.
Thanks to all the passionate mountain bikers all over the planet – we are full for 2019. Please join our waitlist – given the nature and length of joBerg2c we often have people pull out for reasons that range from the absurd to the ridiculous to unfortunate injuries. We will contact you if anything becomes available. So stay fit as you never know.
- Team of two entry – R24800 SOLD OUT
- Solo entry – R28500 SOLD OUT
joBerg2c is probably the best value 9 day stage race in the world – this is a big statement but don’t take our word for it ask our riders here!!! Four provinces, nine days, nine-hundred kilometres, joBerg2c is not for the feint hearted. You’ll push yourself and your team mate to your limits – crossing some of the most spectacular South African back road landscapes through private farms from Heidelberg to Scottburgh. You wouldn’t miss it for the world, right?
Your entry fee includes
- Your participation in the event – nine days of trails and trails of happiness
- Eight race villages with tented accommodation. A two-man tent per team or a tent to yourself if you are riding solo
- A comfy mattress. Bring your own single sheet, sleeping bag (-8deg Celsius), pillow and a thin blanket
- Three awesome meals a day, plus snacks in between at some of the finest race villages you will ever experience hosted by local communities – including some of the finest mouth-watering Karan Beef steaks (please let us know if you have a special dietary requirement – we will try to accommodate you)
- Access to all the race facilities i.e. hot proper showers, bike wash facility, and free Seattle Coffee
- Extensive Medical support. We will provide you with extensive medical support, but you must have the right insurance cover, and you must carry the necessary documents with you
- Full logistical support from Avis Van Rental who will transport your bag from race village to race village
- Water points / hydration zones – each day you will be treated to 2-3 water points along the route. These are not your average water points. People have been known to put on weight during joBerg2c because of the great food. You will not go hungry. We would however suggest that you bring your favourite energy bars / drinks along with you
- Awesome private route that you cannot ride any other time through hundreds of farms and rural communities.
Does not include:
- Accommodation before and after the event
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports
- Shuttle to the start in Heidelberg will be a nominal extra
- Massages and bike mechanic service (see the Service section for more information)
- Drinks from our race village bars (all funds go to schools).
For all entry questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.