INTERNATIONAL RIDERS – TRAVEL PACKAGES
Attention, all international riders! It is no secret that participating in a stage race can be a complicated task, and that’s when it’s in your own country.
The headache that comes with entering an international one can be so overwhelming for some people that it puts them off riding anywhere outside of their own borders.
That’s where Ellen Allardice from Adventure Racing Tours comes in. Ellen assists in planning your itinerary, providing transport, extra accommodation and can guarantee you a race entry. She can also customise pre to post excursions for you. Here’s what you can expect if you choose to ride joBerg2c 2019 through Adventure Racing Tours.
Everything is taken care of with the Basic International Liaison Package R2500.00 (including VAT)
- Includes the shuttle from OR Tambo to Kingsmead.
- Includes meet and greet by The Adventure Racing Tours Team
- Includes being part of the international riders group
- Includes extra support during the event in case of injury or illness
- General support to make your trip trouble-free including advice on shops etc.
- A one-stop solution for booking all other services (mechanics, massages, shuttles, hotels)
- Includes assistance in planning your post-ride holiday (safari, a trip to cape town or other) if need be.
Adventure Racing Tours will not only assist you with everything related to joBerg2c, but an also showcase the best of what South Africa has to offer with some amazing pre and post-race experiences to add to your great adventure. Some of the available options are below (choose one or many, or even create your own):
- An organised mountain bike tour to Soweto with lunch
- A game of golf pre or post the ride on one of many world-class golf courses
- A luxury guided Big 5 Safari option after the event
- Explore the magnificent mountains of the Drakensberg
- A visit to Cape Town and/or the Garden Route
Ellen will help you tailor your visit any way you want it, all you need to do is ask! You are also guaranteed assistance with a private shuttle to your hotel (hotels can be arranged for you pre and post the event).
Find out exactly what ducks you need to get in a row on our information section, and you’ll surely be convinced that organising your 9 day joBerg2c mountain biking experience through Adventure Racing Tours is the only way to go!
For more information contact Ellen firstname.lastname@example.org.